PREMIUM SEATING OPTIONS
Premium Boxes are reserved rows of 2 or 4 seats located directly on the flight line, providing an outstanding way to view the air show. This area offers "in and out" privileges throughout the day for guests to enjoy the static displays, concessions, souvenir booths, and exhibitors. Pick your row and it will be assigned to you for the entire day. Seating is not under shade for maximum viewing of the air show. However, there will be shade tents available in the back of the seating area. Seats must be purchased in either rows of 2 seats of 4 seats. Single seats are not available.
Concessions are available for purchase at dedicated booths located near the back of the box seating area. Premium Box Seats also offer dedicated porta-lets for the convenience of our guests.
- Exclusive viewing area
- In-and-out privileges from the box seat area
- Dedicated concessions and restroom facilities
- Shade tents
- Children ages 3 & under admitted free (lap only)
Flight Line Club
The Flight Line Club caters to guests looking for an upgraded air show experience with the best views of the flying action. This area offers reserved tables of 4 seats in an exclusive viewing area as well as "in and out" privileges throughout the day for guests to enjoy the static displays, concessions, souvenir booths, and exhibitors.
The Flight Line Club includes 4-seat table seating. Single seats are not available, reserved tables of 4 must be purchased. Dedicated private porta-lets are also available for the convenience of our guests. Unlimited refreshments will be provided throughout the day as well as a catered lunch.
- In-and-out access from the Flight Line Club area throughout the day
- Reserved table seating in spacious exclusive viewing area
- Catered, buffet-style lunch
- Unlimited water and soft drinks
- Shaded area for meals/relaxing
- Private "Premium" restrooms